Welcome to Cobbs Lake Preserve's Website!Dec 7, 2019 -
Welcome to Cobbs Lake Preserve!
We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our community's new home on the Internet. We're extremely excited about how the service will encourage rapid, powerful communications both from us to you, as well as between the members of our beautiful community.
As we begin this new chapter in our community's history, I hope that you will enjoy our new webpage and that it will be useful. We ha... [ read more]
CLP Community WatchDec 7, 2019 -
CLP Community Watch Works!
Community Watch is a Crime Prevention Program that enlists the active participation of citizens in cooperation with law enforcement to reduce crime and victimization in their communities. It involves:
- Citizens using common sense crime prevention practices to protect themselves and their property;
- Neighbors getting together in programs of mutual assistance to prevent crime and rules violations;
Winter Water Shutoff Do's and Don'ts....Important ChecklistDec 7, 2019 -
Water Check List – Do’s and Don’ts
1. Locate and mark main water shutoff valve in home.
2. Turn off water to washing machine after use.
3. Change washing machine hose every 5 years – use Metal Flex Hose.
4. Have roadside water valve available at all times. Place a “flag” on valve bar for visibility.
5. If you will be away, turn the water off at the roadside valve. ... [ read more]