Boat Sticker Application
TO APPLY FOR A BOAT STICKER FOR LAKE SUMMIT FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
In order to put a motor boat on Lake Summit, you must be either a LSPOA member, or have residence inside the Green River Fire District.
1a) IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE GRFD (Green River Fire District), but NOT a member of the LSPOA click on this link.
1b) IF YOU ARE A LSPOA (Lake Summit Property Owners Association) member click on this link.
2) Print and complete the form and mail it together with proof of boat insurance to:
Lake Summit Safety Committee
15 Westminster Court
Hendersonville, NC 28739
3) Make checks payable to Lake Summit Safety Committee
4) ALLOW 3 WEEKS FOR TURN AROUND TIME
5) PRINT AND REVIEW THE LAKE SUMMIT BOATING RULES AND REGULATIONS. THESE RULES ARE ENFORCED ON THE LAKE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS.
These links is also at the top left hand corner of the main page.
6) If you have any questions about access to Lake Summit, please contact: Mr. Steve Williams - email@example.com
Please allow 3 weeks for processing.
Renters should use the LSPOA Boat Sticker application. Stickers are available to Lake Summit Property Owners Association members (LSPOA), and residents of the Green River Fire District (GRFD).
Non-Powered Boats, Canoes & Fishing ONLY boats remit $5. All other boats $60.